Compute the cumulative distribution function of the Rayleigh distribution.
x and sigma must be of common size or one of them must be scalar.
- x is the support. The elements of x must be non-negative.
- sigma is the parameter of the Rayleigh distribution. The elements of sigma must be positive.
- p is the cumulative distribution of the Rayleigh distribution at each element of x and corresponding parameter sigma.x = 0:0.5:2.5; sigma = 1:6; p = raylcdf (x, sigma) p = raylcdf (x, 0.5)
- Wendy L. Martinez and Angel R. Martinez. Computational Statistics Handbook with MATLAB. Appendix E, pages 547-557, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2001.
- Athanasios Papoulis. Probability, Random Variables, and Stochastic Processes. pages 104 and 148, McGraw-Hill, New York, second edition, 1984.