Compute mean and variance of the Weibull distribution.
scale and shape must be of common size or one of them must be scalar
- scale is the scale parameter of the Weibull distribution. scale must be positive
- shape is the shape parameter of the Weibull distribution. shape must be positive
- m is the mean of the Weibull distribution
- v is the variance of the Weibull distributionscale = 3:8; shape = 1:6; [m, v] = wblstat (scale, shape) [m, v] = wblstat (6, shape)
- Wendy L. Martinez and Angel R. Martinez. Computational Statistics Handbook with MATLAB. Appendix E, pages 547-557, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2001.
- Athanasios Papoulis. Probability, Random Variables, and Stochastic Processes. McGraw-Hill, New York, second edition, 1984.